Mobile Ad Tech
How do you create a successful marketing interaction with someone based on where they have gone and where they will go? That is one of the fundamental questions of location-based marketing or mobile advertising technology — mobile adtech.
Mobile adtech can mean so much more than you think
You may be wondering:
- What attracts people to a particular location?
- How do you identify patterns in movement across a population?
- Where does someone’s point of origin influence their behavior at a location?
- What are the movement patterns around your competitors?
- What movement happens (and when!) around a location where you may build a new store?
BuildingFootprintUSA™ provides the key ingredient for answering location questions with confidence
A building footprint is used for connecting movement data to location.
Questions you might need to answer with our data include:
- Is someone within or close to a business?
- Are they moving towards or passing by a business?
- What floor of the building is a person on?
- Do you need a solution to understand why a person is at a location?
Linking point of interest, business data and household data provides a complete picture of why a person may be there. This data, combined with your trace data — latitude & longitude, temporal information, and more — provides a complete picture to solve high value mobile adtech analytics problems.